Hurricane Irma Relief
CNBPA in partnership with the Toronto based aid organization, GlobalMedic is holding a fundraiser to help victims on the Dutch Island of Sint Maarten impacted by Hurricane Irma. Sint Maarten is part of the Kingdom of the Netherlands.
Our fundraiser is taking place November 8, 2017, in the Atrium at Toronto Marche in Brookfield Plaza.
- 5.30pm Venue opens
- 6pm - Welcome by CNBPA
- 6.05-6.15pm - Dutch Consul General Anne Le Guellec;
- 6.30-6.50pm -Matt Capobianco from GlobalMedic will speak about their relief efforts on Sint Maarten; and,
- 7-7.20pm - Mark Robinson, storm chaser at the Weather Network will share his insights on navigating 16 hurricanes
- 7.20-8.30pm -- Social and Fundraising
We have door prizes for our visitors:
- KLM is giving away 1 return ticket to The Netherlands
- Franklin Templeton Investments is giving away 2 tickets to the Toronto Raptors game on January 1st against the Milwaukee Bucks (Seats CAD 122,- each)
- Marche is giving away one $20,- voucher
All the funds raised will help GlobalMedic to assist people who have lost their homes and belongings in the aftermath of this natural disaster.
Tax receipts will be send to your inbox when donating online. The receipt will come from "Canada Helps". For cash or cheques donated at the event we can issue a receipt on the spot. Cheques should be made out to DMGF.ORG (GlobalMedic's parent organization David McAntony Gibson Foundation.)
Note that all funds go directly to GlobalMedic who uses these funds to directly help the local population by being on location with multiple solutions like clean drinking water. It is not transferred to local governmental institutions. Your dollar is being put to good use
Snacks will be provided!
The CNBPA board is looking forward to seeing you there,
Darryl, Dennis, Jason, Sebastiaan, Sebastian & Michiel,
The Board of CNBPA
Cannot make it to the event? Donate now